Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Plant: The Only Personal Part That Will Come Of Me Is In Training, During Press Conferences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Plant: The Only Personal Part That Will Come Of Me Is In Training, During Press Conferences

It goes without saying that David Benavidez and Caleb Plant do not like one another. That doesn't mean the entire training camp or even the fight itself will be fueled by hatred.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was Benavidez doing all the sht talking. Will Benavidez steamroller Plant, or will Plant catch B with a counter hook to drop him? We will see.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Looks like Benavidez realizes how stupid he looked in the press conferences. He literally made a ass out of himself like Broner does. You just can't let a lower level opponent get under your skin to the point where you want to fight on stage, possibly get hurt and **** your money up.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Looks like Benavidez realizes how stupid he looked in the press conferences. He literally made a ass out of himself like Broner does. You just can't let a lower level opponent get under your skin to the point where you want to fight on stage, possibly get hurt and **** your money up.
        ——-
        Benavidez started all the drama and you calling Plant a “lower level” opponent is just silly considering how Benavidez has behaved including his drug test fail and weight issue. That’s that definition of a lower level opponent

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          I agree but drama sells fights now a days.

Comment

Benavidez, his father and that sleaze bag promoter with the fake gold chains all deserve each other aka SCUM

Comment

I could say how I find Benavidez off putting. I could point out how he has derailed his own momentum by not training properly. I could say how I hope Plant wins this. But honestly, i was not that into this fight until the headlines were made. Now, I am very excited to see how it all plays out. So to Benavidez i say:

"Good job, dude. I fell for it. I am in."

Comment

Working...
              X