Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I Am Embarrassed And Upset By My Actions, Promise This Will Never Happen Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I Am Embarrassed And Upset By My Actions, Promise This Will Never Happen Again

Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez has begun the apology tour. There was a major shakeup in the lineup for Saturday's DAZN show after the Mexican southpaw badly missed weight for his previously scheduled 12-round light heavyweight fight versus Gabriel Rosado. Ramirez initially arrived at 187 pounds ahead of Friday's weigh-in, later getting down to 182.6 pounds at which point their planned main event was officially canceled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is a clown, went through media week, knowing he was a fat POS.....screwing with Rosado's paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
      This guy is a clown, went through media week, knowing he was a fat POS.....screwing with Rosado's paycheck.
      Exactly, 12 pounds over today that means that he was probably between 16-20lbs over during media week

Comment

Embarrassing effort vs bivol,, embarrassing comments about wanting a rematch, embarrassing to be fighting rosado in 2023 and definitely embarrassing missing weight.
        ​​​​​​
        This guy is a boring fighter and a clown, underwhelming career. I hope he retires. Sick of the sight of him.

Comment

There don't seem to be any decent Mexican trainers any more. There used to be Mexican boxers with real skills. Like Gilberto Roman, Chavez, Morales, Barrera, Goyo Vargas they were aggressive but still had great skills. Now Mexican boxers just seem to rely on getting their weight down to a ludicrously low level for their size & then bully smaller fighters. I guess if you are Mexican & want to learn to properly box, instead of just weight-bully, you need to hook up with an American coach like Bread or Buddy McGirt.
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

He should at least throw him some pocket change for his training.

Comment

"It's too late to apologize". Lol

Comment

How do you miss weight by THAT much? Feels like a conscious decision.

Comment

You missed by twelve ****ing pounds you loser. Don't act like this isn't something you had known about for the last few ****ing weeks.
                  a5pe4 a5pe4 cruz1383 cruz1383 like this.

Comment

No you're not,you don't miss by that much the week of,gtfo you pendeja
                    a5pe4 a5pe4 cruz1383 cruz1383 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X