Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal On Lopsided Loss To Eifert: I Landed The Best Shots; I Don't Understand This Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal On Lopsided Loss To Eifert: I Landed The Best Shots; I Don't Understand This Decision

Usually a visiting fighter feels he was mistreated on the scorecards in an opponent's hometown. Jean Pascal, however, believes that the judges gave Germany's Michael Eifert entirely too much credit for his work during their 12-round, 175-pound fight Thursday night in Pascal's adopted hometown of Laval, Quebec, Canada. Pascal
    [Click Here To Read More]

You lost clearly, maybe should have stayed on the juice and avoid "takeing the test!". It's over bro, retire.

Comment

Maybe he needs to sit down and watch the video, then get back to us.

Comment

It's quite simple why you lost, you are past it Jean Claude.

Comment

“Normally, the local boxer gets the benefit of the doubt
          So...you expected a gift?

Comment

Originally posted by leicesterage View Post

so...you expected a gift?
            lmao!!!!!

Comment

Nash agrees with you Pascal. Nash never saw it, but takes the Great Pascal on his word. Robbery. Nash out

Comment

Pascal looked like a guy that has not fought in 5 years and is way past his glory days ...

Comment

TBH Jean, you have got an incredibly good deal. If you had fought Beterbiev at age 40 you might well have ended up dead. Even if you'd fought Bivol you would've taken a shed-load of punishment to add to all the punishment you've already taken in a long career full of wars v Froch, Bhop, Dawson, Kovalev etc. Take this as a sign, call it a day, & you may still be able to talk coherently in 20 years time. Seriously, you lucked out.

Comment

What about seeing the bottom of his shoes?
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X