Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Mercito Gesta Set For New DAZN Main Event; Full Weigh-In Results From Long Beach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Mercito Gesta Set For New DAZN Main Event; Full Weigh-In Results From Long Beach

Joseph Diaz and Mercito Gesta were prepared to steal the show. They are now tasked with headlining the event. Both boxers embraced the new role as they weighed in for their scheduled 12-round junior welterweight contest. Diaz tipped the scales at a career-heaviest 139.4 pounds. Gesta was 137.2 pounds for his first fight in nearly a year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

12 pounds over is beyond disrespectful and unprofessional
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      12 pounds over is beyond disrespectful and unprofessional
      Really man this guy Zero is what i always thought he was and that is not much at all. he is professional in that he gets paid to fight but carries himself like a bum. Stumble bum at that. At 12 over the limit he had no intention of fighting ever on this card just a way to keep his name in the fight news. Enough on him....

Comment

Jo Jo by UD
        juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
          Jo Jo by UD
          agree
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Damn JoJo just keeps jumping weight classes he didn't have power at 126, 130 or 135 I doubt it's going to get any better at 140 and his chin can only hold up so much. Once again he's now training with Chua who seems like a nice guy, too nice of a guy and that's why these fighters aren't in tip top shape.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I wonder if Ramirez even bothered to step on the scale. If he did, I'd like to see the video of all of the faces around the room.

Comment

When Zurdo came on stage, everyone probably said, "Oh shxt, man, stop playing, tell your brother to come out here and get on the scale. "
                "Damn, that's really you, no son, no need to take your shirt off, GTFOH!!!!!"
                juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

What is this "NEW" DAZN thing all about? Is this about the Sky/DAZN collab in UK?

Comment

Nice showing by Zurdo and his professional experienced corner folks

Comment

Working...
                    X