Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne: My Age (43) Shouldn't Mean Anything; Win Over Miller Means I'm Still Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne: My Age (43) Shouldn't Mean Anything; Win Over Miller Means I'm Still Here

Lucas Browne doesn't understand how the British Boxing Board of Control considered him too old to challenge England's Daniel Dubois for his piece of the WBA heavyweight championship. The 43-year-old Browne upset Junior Fa by first-round technical knockout in his last fight. New Zealand's Fa (20-2, 11
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must be PED week, so many articles this week from PED users

Comment

I tested positive for PEDs just by looking at that picture

Comment

Big Baby looks like he's one tootsie roll away from 400 pounds, I guess he replaced the roids with rib tips and cornbread.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
          I tested positive for PEDs just by looking at that picture
          Miller hasn't really dropped much weight but looks much leaner than in his fights against his first few tomato can type opponents. I hope he doesn't fail another urine tests as that will make his career a wrap.

Comment

If he proves he's good enough at that level, he's not too old.

'Big' George Foreman proved it, even though he's probably the greatest puncher, or one of the most powerful, in heavyweight history.

Comment

Would love to see Browne, or anyone, beat Jarrell. Not realistically likely.

Comment

He threw the fight against Dave Allen. He deserves to never fight in England

Comment

Who is airing this fight?

Comment

Whyte should be guest referee. More ‘roids than 70s bodybuilding

Comment

Working...
                    X