Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "Ryan Garcia Is Not An Elite Fighter Whatsoever"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins: "Ryan Garcia Is Not An Elite Fighter Whatsoever"

Ryan Garcia has done his best to shed the "pretty boy" label he's often been tabbed with. But while he's pointed to both his amateur record, consisting of 215 wins against just 15 losses, along with his undefeated ledger in the pros through 23 fights, and Garcia believes that he just hasn't gotten the respect he deserves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I put up 500 aud for Garcia to win.

Comment

Just get the fight with Love or Spark! Show them what you can do, and not what someone else can't do! Brooklyn, Let's Get It! "Shu-Shu," where are you? Chris Colbert, it's do or die! Represent, Represent!

Comment

It's good that he's now more active, and with him being vocal like this he needs to up his competition. But he shouldn't be in a rush, he still needs to develop his offense and gain experience in full 12 round fights.

Comment

A puncher's chance won't be enough. Tank will catch him sometime during the fight.

Comment

No disrespect expected, but who exactly is Richardson Hitchins? Did the writer of this article mention who this guy is, or did I miss that?

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              No disrespect expected, but who exactly is Richardson Hitchins? Did the writer of this article mention who this guy is, or did I miss that?
              Most people don’t know sh_t about boxing, remember I didn’t say who U R!
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

His father wrote horror novels in the 50s I think.
                Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

The most talented fighter at 140.

mgame mgame Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Rehydration clause at a weight Tank has fought at before without it. Picked his gloves and Tanks people picked the ref.
                    Seems team Davis thinks he’s a threat.

Comment

Working...
                    X