No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Feels Sharper With Quick Turnaround

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Feels Sharper With Quick Turnaround

Caleb Plant is very confident heading into his March 25th showdown against David Benavidez. The showdown will headline a Showtime pay-per-view event that will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One thing for sure it will be the best Plant we have seen, he has had a perfect preparation, will it be enough is the question.

Comment

6 months has never been a "quick turn around" until the last decade or so. That would be fighting twice a year which I believe is what is referred to as a minimum for boxers in their prime.

But still, his point is valid. Got a good win, so stay motivated and in training for a very important fight. I like it for Plant. He has a tough hill to climb here.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

No big deal but it’s not a particularly quick turn around.

Comment

Benavidez is a brute but if he walks in with hands low he could get countered. Interesting fight.

Comment

Should be a fun fight. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

As much as I like Plant, his only hope is that Benavidez walks into a shot and that for some reason he garner some Mike Tyson power, other than that his aSs out!

Comment

I like Plant, he's a fun watch, but David comes with bad intentions. I think the pressure and volume punches will eventually overwhelm Caleb, but he's going to make it an exciting fight until his breaking point.

Comment

Caleb is a sharp shooter, sniper style, will be easy work catching David rushing in with wide punches… I like ‘em both-
                  Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

He's definitely locked in, I saw an interview the other day looked like wanted to fight right now had that edge you get close to a fight. Hopefully he hasn't peaked too early.

Comment

Working...
                    X