Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal on Michael Eifert Fight: I'm a Young 40 Years; Black Don't Crack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal on Michael Eifert Fight: I'm a Young 40 Years; Black Don't Crack

Jean Pascal isn't concerned about the perception that he is over the hill. The former light heavyweight champion from Haiti and longtime divisional fixture is set to take on Michael Eifert of Germany tonight in a 12-round IBF eliminator at Place Bell in Laval, Quebec, Pascal's adopted hometown. The IBF champion is fellow Quebec transplant Artur Beterbiev of Russia, who also holds the WBC and WBO titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't want to put controversy on Pascal but I've never heard a good person point out that they are a good person
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

40 years old and juiced to the gills
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I gotta put grease on my car black absolutely cracks.
        white reflects light

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
          I don't want to put controversy on Pascal but I've never heard a good person point out that they are a good person
          I Kay I get you

I’m a hater

I hate it when black chicks love white dudes
          pascal is canadien @saiblo14

Comment

We'll see how he is without his PEDs.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

its great to hear from the multiple time .............. ped user (caught)

Comment

Pascal by UD

Comment

". A couple of weeks later, in a separate test, he tested positive again for two of the four original substances. Pascal blamed his strength and conditioning coach. A couple of weeks later, in a separate test, he tested positive again for two of the four original substances. Pascal blamed his strength and conditioning coach . . "

Yes, he obviously calculated Pascal's steroid cycle all wrong didn't he . . . .
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Pascal is a lesser Hopkins now... All sparkles and glitters,the perfect PR guy... Supposedly done for years but here he is still kicking and gatekeeping ... And you all like that !
                    Last edited by Superbee; 03-16-2023, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X