Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Confident in My Abilities Against Fury, Usyk - They'd Get 'Juggernauted.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Confident in My Abilities Against Fury, Usyk - They'd Get 'Juggernauted.'

Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce is aiming to get his hands on the winner of the planned unification between world champions Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Joyce because he knows his limitations and strengths and fights to utilize them

Comment

I feel Joyce would splatter fury.

Fulton will find out he isn't in the same class as Inoue.

Comment

Joe better hurry up. #2 he's begging to get boxed. Slow by definition, Slojo.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
          I feel Joyce would splatter fury.

Fulton will find out he isn't in the same class as Inoue.
          If you think Joe is going to find Fury with his jab, have you seen Fury twitch? He froze Klitchko in Germany and that was an outright takeover in America. Slow Joe? Really?

Comment

I think Joyce could knock out Fury but he would have a punchers chance rather than a 50/50 shot of winning like Usyk.

He's slow and Fury should have a easy time outboxing him.

Comment

He is a big tree, but I think Usyk and Fury would be too slick for Joyce

Comment

I’d take Joyce over Usyk and Fury over Joyce . He’s got to much intel on Joyce sparring him and would just know how to get through 12 rounds with him .

Joyce needs to defeat Zhang with minimal struggle if he’s where he needs to be , he’s got a sure blue print with Hrgovic fight and his style is completely wrong for Zhang to last an entire fight with him .

Comment

They'd be crazy to not fight joyce, the George foreman of today on your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    They'd be crazy to not fight joyce, the George foreman of today on your resume.
                    The forum said how overatted Joyce was after struggling terribly with Bryant Jennings and actually just near.y being dropped ,if he struggles with Zhang we’ll see how long he’s the Foreman of the forum . Pay close attention to your posts on here the most inconsistent forum ever in existence fight to fight . Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X