Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Announces The Launch of DAZN 1 HD on Sky Channel 429

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Announces The Launch of DAZN 1 HD on Sky Channel 429

DAZN Group has announced the launch of DAZN 1 HD in the UK and Ireland on channel 429 on Sky ahead of the return of two-time world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, on April 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dazn do not know how to run a business totally stupid but got as will be available on IPTV would never be a mug and pay for crap
    shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Too late for Buatsi's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Too late for Buatsi's fans.
        What a crap show. If you paid for the year, you have to pay again to get the channel. WTF!

Comment

I only hope that DumpZone looses so many subs that they have to fold up shop Can only hope that the get what is coming to them, that would be just fine with me.

Comment

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot
            Dazn being truthful and respectful of its clients
            Reminds me of Slow Eddie

Comment

I can't believe i just read that.
              How to loose customer's 1 on 1.
              20 a month Plus rematchroom ppvs that's 300 a year plus..... & to watch who?
              I can get nf, prime, disney & apple tv for that & watch the boxing on youtube a week later.

Comment

So, is this Shay Segev character related to Bozo the fuckin' clown or what? First, charging more for less, then this bs. FOH!
                Hnnnggg Hnnnggg Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

These executive idiots at Dazn sure love losing money like dumbases, they’ve lost billions of dollars already and wanna keep losing money like mongoloids

Comment

I already dropped DAZN. I was a day 1 subscriber and they have given us no love.

Comment

Working...
                    X