Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Mendoza Motivated, Eager To Shock Sebastian Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Mendoza Motivated, Eager To Shock Sebastian Fundora

An article on BoxingScene.com recently ran WBC-interim champion Sebastian "The Towering Infero" Fundora (20-0-1) would return to the ring in April 8th against Brian Mendoza (21-2). The fight will take place at Dignity Health Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

freaky fundora fan favorite - FFFF

Comment

Good fight, I could definitely see an upset if Fundora takes Mendoza lightly. Brian has some power and could work Sebastian's bean pole body with some hard shots.

Comment

Just watch out for those.loaded gloves of Fundora and you'll be alright..

I mean, seriously: does anyone's face ever look the way Lubin's did without gloves being loaded? Fundora's a cheat, and he'll be exposed in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
          Just watch out for those.loaded gloves of Fundora and you'll be alright..

I mean, seriously: does anyone's face ever look the way Lubin's did without gloves being loaded? Fundora's a cheat, and he'll be exposed in due time.
          Not really sure in what basis your proclaiming that Fundora is using loaded gloves.

Jorge Cota's face was a mess and Chema Ocampo looked all swollen up.
          Last edited by Feroz; 03-16-2023, 09:17 PM.

Comment

They all talk tough until Fundora starts busting them up. Lubin talked like Mendoza.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post

Not really sure in what basis your proclaiming that Fundora is using loaded gloves.

Jorge Cota's face was a mess and Chema Ocampo looked all swollen up.
              against Fundora, or? In different fights?

Comment

Working...
              X