Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Told Al I Wanted To Go Straight Into Fight With Plant; He Respected That And Made It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Told Al I Wanted To Go Straight Into Fight With Plant; He Respected That And Made It Happen

The softer touch was always there for David Benavidez. Fights with Caleb Plant, David Morrell and Jermall Charlo were long in the sights of the former two-time WBC super middleweight titlist. In fact, he called out all three following his previous fight, when Benavidez knocked out David
    [Click Here To Read More]

There is something wrong when a boxer is afraid of displeasing or offending his "advisor". I can almost hear the fear in Benavidez's voice as he is trying to make sure that he is on the good side of Haymon. That is sad.

Comment

“Got in trouble” hahaha PBC is embarrassing

Comment

Glad to see things worked out for Benavidez! Jermall Charlo has been disgraceful! That fight should've happened a long time ago! Morrell talked a lot, then swerved! Canelo is on some BS, and should be stripped by the WBC, if he doesn't fight Benavidez in 2023! The only way Canelo should stay WBC Champ at 168 is by fighting Bivol at 168, or Benavidez at 168!

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
          “Got in trouble” hahaha PBC is embarrassing
          That's weird because the experts are saying the PBC is carrying boxing

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

All we hear is hate for the PBC on this site, but the fighters all seem to speak highly of Haymon and regard him as someone they trust and respect. It says a lot about the people on here, not him. If his fighters love him, then why do you go so hard with your hatred towards him and his organization? I watch boxing for the fights and history, not to align with an organization, adviser, promotional company, or manager. Anyway, I 'm glad Benavidez finally got the fight that he wanted, and we're getting good fights this year.

Comment

Yes, he "made it happen"...with David's money.
              He better hope the fight does well financially or he'll be left without anything after Plant collects his guarantee.
              No wonder he's been so desperately trying to sell it.
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                All we hear is hate for the PBC on this site, but the fighters all seem to speak highly of Haymon and regard him as someone they trust and respect. It says a lot about the people on here, not him. If his fighters love him, then why do you go so hard with your hatred towards him and his organization? I watch boxing for the fights and history, not to align with an organization, adviser, promotional company, or manager. Anyway, I 'm glad Benavidez finally got the fight that he wanted, and we're getting good fights this year.
                Killer post right here more people should have this mentality instead of an agenda
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Protecting Spence from Bud really has caused Haymon to wake up a bit. He is apparently sick of being seen as the guy killing boxing and now he is going to make more deals.

it is a win for boxing fans. All of those who were on his ass for months about dodging Bud with zero guarantees and all of that BS, you deserve a round of applause. He heard you.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                    Protecting Spence from Bud really has caused Haymon to wake up a bit. He is apparently sick of being seen as the guy killing boxing and now he is going to make more deals.

it is a win for boxing fans. All of those who were on his ass for months about dodging Bud with zero guarantees and all of that BS, you deserve a round of applause. He heard you.
                    Booooo!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X