Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Promise You Will See The Soles Of Eifert's Shoes; I Am Going To Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Promise You Will See The Soles Of Eifert's Shoes; I Am Going To Knock Him Out

Jean Pascal plans to make Michael Eifert pay for what he views as a two decade-long debt between their respective nations. The two are set to meet this Thursday in a scheduled twelve-round IBF light heavyweight title eliminator from Place Bell
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure how relevant the Eric Lucas story is to Pascal’s story but he was robbed that night in Germany. He was a fortunate champion though tbh, Catley was never the same after the loss out in South Africa IMO. That was real weak era at Super Middleweight too until Joe and Kessler finally breathed some life back into the division.

Comment

No random testing for this fight?

Comment

he is trying to sell somehow his fight with this utterly forced - irrelevant story lol. money is what matters the most
        Last edited by Raimondo; 03-16-2023, 08:30 AM.

Comment

This bum had 4 banned substances in his system 2 years ago, why isn't he banned for life?

Comment

who the hell is Michael Eifert? Germans are usually **** though, Pascal by KO is evens..

Comment

Better check the soles and in between the toes of Jean's feet for needle marks.

Comment

He's saying that he's on some new sh_ _! The new drugs have me like super human, once a dope fein always one.

Comment

I wonder who was juiced more during Pascal vs Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                  X