Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Believes Ryan Garcia Earned The Right To Face Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Believes Ryan Garcia Earned The Right To Face Him

His speed? Noteworthy. His power? Undeniable. His skills? Remarkable. But, even with Ryan Garcia reeling off 23 consecutive victories to start his career, thanks to his celebrity status on social media, countless prognosticators and fans have openly questioned whether or not he's done enough to earn a shot at one of boxing's premier stars, Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What did Rolly do to earn the right?

Comment

Tank is a stone cold pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        And he's still putting Cryan to sleep and getting paid. Your bank account compared to his? Just asking. And don't complain about what he does with his money

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          What did Rolly do to earn the right?
          Talk his way up to getting that fight, ko'd and paid. Now that's called earning

Comment

People are calling me and asking me what I think about this fight, as they are doing about plant v Benevidez. Good to see sports fans intersted in boxing like this

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              Then you're pu$$y licker I suppose

Comment

Imagine having to earn a shot at fighting a guy who has zero titles and has fought nobody in his division lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Imagine having to earn a shot at fighting a guy who has zero titles and has fought nobody in his division lol
                  Imagine a guy having a resume so far beneath that one you referenced, that most don’t believe that he’s earned a fight against this non champion. Welcome to boxing in 2023 where social media clout exceeds actual boxing accomplishments.

Comment

Couldn't say how Ryan or Tank would do against anyone that is considered the best at 135, right now, we could only guess. I believe Tank knocks out all of them because of his skills, ring IQ, athleticism, and explosiveness. Devin and Shakur have great skills and ring IQ, but they are not near the athleticism or explosiveness of Tank. I hope that this fight leads to us being able to get the others in the future. Devin has only beaten Kambosas and Shakur hasn't fought anyone yet, so to put them above Tank's resume just is biased opinions.

Comment

Working...
                    X