Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao-Vincenzo Gualtieri Vacant Middleweight Title Fight Ordered By IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao-Vincenzo Gualtieri Vacant Middleweight Title Fight Ordered By IBF

The process continues to find a willing opponent to next face Esquiva Falcao. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the IBF has ordered a vacant middleweight title fight between Brazil's Falcao and Germany's Vincenzo Gualtieiri. The bout was formally ordered on Tuesday and carries a 30-day negotiation period for the two sides to reach terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ibf has to go. The ibf and the wba are the organizations. The ibf isn’t legitimate. It was made out of thin air

Comment

Perhaps Brazil will have a world champion. I’ve always said those favelas in São Paulo, Rio, and urban areas in Bahia and Pernambuco should be putting out good boxers by the dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Perhaps Brazil will have a world champion. I’ve always said those favelas in São Paulo, Rio, and urban areas in Bahia and Pernambuco should be putting out good boxers by the dozen
        You're really hard up on hood living, aren't you? You really are a disabled cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

You're really hard up on hood living, aren't you? You really are a disabled cuck.
          Shut up bytch. You're just mad that someone actually acknowledges folks that doesn't look like someone on an American soap opera.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Tom Brown should bid on this fight. Have a 3 card PBC MW fight night. Falcao vs Gualtieri (IBF opening bout) ... Lara vs Zerafa (WBA co main) .... Jermall vs 3G (WBC main).... FIRE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Shut up bytch. You're just mad that someone actually acknowledges folks that doesn't look like someone on an American soap opera.
              Bit/ch I am black. I kept this a secret because I tell it like it is. You're a sellout and you're on drugs. I support Ben Carson and Latinos, Europeans, and Asians who have the best combat athletes on earth. Blacks unfortunately have the worst. Jon Jones is my favorite athlete, and a true Christian. You are a fkn lame and deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Lame as mfkr. I grew up in the varrio. We exist idiot. Im black and love raza you east coast lame. I also love my self. Tired this sht. Suk verga puto. I’m out

Comment

Vincenzo > Gennady
                  Willing to risk his life by fighting Esquiva

Comment

I'm sure TR, Eddie Hearn, etc will all be fighting tooth and nail to win this bid, LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X