Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: After Over 100 Rounds Of Sparring, Friends Zurdo Ramirez and Gabriel Rosado Finally Fight For Real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: After Over 100 Rounds Of Sparring, Friends Zurdo Ramirez and Gabriel Rosado Finally Fight For Real

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Familiar friends will be forced to turn into foes when Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez takes on Gabriel Rosado in a 12-round light heavyweight fight on March 18 at the Walter Pyramid in Long Beach, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a fan-friendly affair!

Comment

I'll be watching....but I'll be on the comedown from the comain!

Comment

This some Bulls_ _ t, if I may say! Rosado has never fought at lightheavy and has only done so so at Jr Middleweight, all the way to Super Middleweight has a bunch of losses and was last seen on Canelo undercard vs GGG getting beat pretty dammmm easy. I must say so in essence this is another lofty payday where he has no shot at winning, but fool the people into thinking he has a shot due to them sparring. GTFOH!!!!!
        Last edited by hitmanjosh; 03-15-2023, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Gabe Rosado, legit has a NBA record before the all star break. Like he could be first place in the East.
          a5pe4 a5pe4 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

I really hope Rosado summons a lucky KO punch from hell on Zurdo's weight bully ass. Ramirez chose a guy that's 37, coming off of 3 losses, 2 weight classes below his, with 1 foot in retirement so that he can look elite after getting embarrassed by Bivol. Gilberto and Oscar have no shame.
            sinca Veneno likes this.

Comment

So, a glorified sparring match. I'm mildly interested and rooting for Rosado, even though I don't think he has high chances of winning. Not going to watch live because DAZN broke my itty bitty heart with the ridiculous price increase. I will catch replays on YouTube.
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                I really hope Rosado summons a lucky KO punch from hell on Zurdo's weight bully ass. Ramirez chose a guy that's 37, coming off of 3 losses, 2 weight classes below his, with 1 foot in retirement so that he can look elite after getting embarrassed by Bivol. Gilberto and Oscar have no shame.
                Zurdos actually a really cool/nice person. I guarantee if you met or knew him you'd like him. He's literally cool with everyone he meets. He's one of those guys that'll say thank you after you insult him. Lol

Funny how someone can have so much hate for Zurdo lol

Comment

Wasting everyones time with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                    It is a crap fight though... haha
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X