Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder: I've Earned This Shot At Canelo Three Times Over; I Really Deserve To Be Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder: I've Earned This Shot At Canelo Three Times Over; I Really Deserve To Be Here

John Ryder couldn't care less about critics that contend he doesn't deserve a shot at Canelo Alvarez's four super middleweight titles. The British southpaw believes he has done more than enough, particularly over the past year, to warrant an opportunity
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please explain what you did to earn the shot? Lol!

Comment

Wbo didn't even order this trash fight

Comment

No one wanted this garbage..

The fans are tired of Canelo’s hand picked Euro scrubs time & time again..

New face of boxing is Crowned April 29th

Comment

You tell them Mr. Magnificent Ryder, don't worry about your lottery winnings, they need to go buy a ticket. After getting beaten by all the Euro-boxers that Cinnabon has already beat, you knew Cinnabon would see your sweet, succulent cherry shining from across the pond.
          Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Not saying it’s a fight I wanted to see but Ryder is definitely deserving of this sort of opportunity. He’s one of the good guys in boxing, regularly fought in the away corner, had several questionable decisions go against him along the way too.
            MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Ryder actually has fought better competition than 2x wc benavidez....good for him hes getting big fight. Hope he makes it competitive at least half fight.

Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

yep you're a deserving special delivery to the Mehicanos...

Comment

Ryder is one of those “eh” boxers, but he’s genuinely an honest dude in and out of the ring. Glad he’s getting a payday at least, if not Canelo’s straps. It would be nice to see an upset.

Comment

Deserving by what? Losing to 3 guys that Canelo already beat? Getting a gift decision over a washed up Jacobs? Or getting lucky that your last opponent broke his hand early in the fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X