Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Babic-Rozanski Lands On Sky Sports; Caroline Dubois, Martin Bakole Added To April 22 Show In Rzeszow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Babic-Rozanski Lands On Sky Sports; Caroline Dubois, Martin Bakole Added To April 22 Show In Rzeszow

The BOXXER team will once again hit the road. The UK-based promotional outfit confirmed its role as a partner in the previously announced Alen Babic-Lukasz Rozanski WBC Bridgerweight title fight. BOXXER has teamed with local promoter Knockout Promotions, allowing for its fighters to appear on the April 22 show at a yet-to-be-named location in Rzeszow, Poland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These European shows are a waste of time. Who really benefits from it?

You’d legitimately do better numbers with a British title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      These European shows are a waste of time. Who really benefits from it?

You’d legitimately do better numbers with a British title fight.
      Ummm. I'm looking forward to any well-matched Babic fight. Not interested in numbers (whatever that means) or location (much) - just the fights.

Bombs Away!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Ummm. I'm looking forward to any well-matched Babic fight. Not interested in numbers (whatever that means) or location (much) - just the fights.

Bombs Away!!!!!!!!!
        Us hardcore fans don’t care, we’ll essentially watch anything but I just don’t see how this benefits Boxxer. Babic isn’t even their fighter.

Comment

Bakole did a lot of bragging recently & 6 weeks from now he is fighting an unknown 10-0 Ukrainian? Boxxer couldn’t secure him a better opponent for April 22? That is 6 weeks from now. They should have waited a little longer & matched him with Takam who called him out.
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

I'll follow this. Could be first Babic defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Bombs Away!!!!!!!!!
              isn't Rozanski their fighter? If so, they've got him home advantage

Comment

Nice fight. Fake belt.

Comment

I like Rozanski - Babic, I think Rozanski wins.

Bakole needs a good fight soon, otherwise he will lose his momentum, just like Wallin has lost the momentum he had wit the win over Breazeale.

Bakole should fight Takam. Or, maybe he gambles that he will be offered to fight Hrgovic for interim IBF title. It is very likely.

Or, maybe Boxxer makes Bakole -Parker?
                  joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

DAZN lost this fight ouch. They have been promoting Babic and they lose his only fight of worth. Buatsi leaves. They have a loser version of AJ. No one for Bivol to fight. DAZN needs that Beterbiev/Smith fight bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X