Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Walsh: I Want To Be That Fella That People Want To Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Walsh: I Want To Be That Fella That People Want To Beat

By Thomas Gerbasi - Callum Walsh's fights air on UFC Fight Pass, UFC President Dana White is a regular visitor at ringside, and the Irishman has been known to train with longtime lightweight contender Tony Ferguson. So, after Walsh made his way to the T-Mobile Arena earlier this month to take in UFC 285, where he met up with the likes of compatriots Conor McGregor and Ian Garry, as well as Octagon legend Don Frye, the question has to be asked: is he getting the itch to go over to the other side of the combat sports street?
    [Click Here To Read More]

If this kid learns a great jab, he has the potential to be an absolute force!

Comment

Off the subject but I always thought the Irish last name Walsh was intersting. It literally means Welshman or welsh, the Celt people the Saxons, angles, jutes, and frisians pushed westward into wales. This young man’s ancestors were Britons, yet the last name in Mayo is common. In any event, the boxing world needs more successful Irish fighters, good luck to this lad and I hope he goes far

Comment

Dude has the british version of the most average name.

It's the equivalent of Bob Jones, here in the US

Comment

The dude looks like a Canelo opponent but the backstop has Mayweather Exhibition written all over it
          Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X