Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To Stop 'Terrorizing' Team Usyk, 'Knuckle Down' Into Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To Stop 'Terrorizing' Team Usyk, 'Knuckle Down' Into Training Camp

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has vowed to step away from social media and dig deep into training camp for a planned unification fight with WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is a mythomaniac.
    Punch_n_Judy Punch_n_Judy likes this.

Comment

I'm tired of Fury's boofooneries. I hope they hurry up and sign the darn fight so Usyk can box circles around him and then catch him with a punch and turns his lights out for a few seconds

Comment

Just announce the fight. No washed up yesterday’s news Joshua or Wilder. Just 1 vs 2 and winner fight No. 3 Joyce

Comment

Tomorrow he will announce he is fighting Manuel Charr & thursday It will be Fres Oquendo…He makes me laugh…

Comment

You're not terrorizing anyone. You're a fly at a BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Tomorrow he will announce he is fighting Manuel Charr & thursday It will be Fres Oquendo…He makes me laugh…
              You forgot retirement and a few WWE events in between an eight ball after a great meal of balls

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
                I'm tired of Fury's boofooneries. I hope they hurry up and sign the darn fight so Usyk can box circles around him and then catch him with a punch and turns his lights out for a few seconds
                ———
                Hope, the quintessential human delusion - The Matrix

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  ——-
                  And then he won’t and you won’t be laughing
                  (we heard those tales before the 2nd and 3rd Wilder fights)
                  thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
                    Usyk couldn’t even drop a very chinny Anthony Joshua lmao and you think he’s gonna turn fury lights out while Deontay Wilder couldn’t even do that lol clown casual
                    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X