Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Decided Money Didn't Matter; He Wanted Deliver For His People On May 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Decided Money Didn't Matter; He Wanted Deliver For His People On May 6

Canelo Alvarez would've made more money if he agreed to fight John Ryder in England, Las Vegas, Los Angeles or somewhere in the Middle East. Those were the options promoter Eddie Hearn mentioned during their press conference Tuesday in Guadalajara, Mexico,
    [Click Here To Read More]

When you have more than a lifetime's worth of money in the bank it's not gonna hurt. However that stadium is gonna be crazy that night.

Comment

By fighting Ryder?

Feels like most of the Mexican fanbase would love to see Canelo fight Benavidez. Will he deliver that for his people?

Comment

yeah hes chasing greatness fighting ryder, what a homecoming. i need to point out im being sarcastic because some losers are genuinely saying BS like that. canelo is back in his comfort zone after the bivol fight, fighting old men past their best and C level slop

Comment

If money didn't matter then they wouldn't have it on freaking ppv . I ain't buying this ish .this gonna be a expensive year for boxing fans .

Comment

I'm glad Ryder is getting a pay day. I'm not even sure I'll be watching this, though. It's a mismatch. It won't be competitive. Where is the entertainment value?

Comment

Yeah Mehicanos love Ryder being "delivered" to them... what a "priceless" delivery....
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Another Trash fight brought to you by Eddie Con Man Hearn and CinnaGinger Midget​​​​​​
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Roj Roj like this.

Comment

The ego is so out of control, he probably believes this bollocks.
                  mgame mgame Roj Roj like this.

Comment

Last month all I heard was this was not going to be on ppv and now this crap fight is ppv. DAZN will lose half their U.S. customers by the end of this year.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X