No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Ryder Official: May 6 in Mexico, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Ryder Official: May 6 in Mexico, DAZN PPV

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez will defend his undisputed super middleweight title against John Ryder at the Akron Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico on Saturday May 6, live around the world on DAZN and DAZN PPV in the U.S & Canada - the first time in over eleven and a half years that Canelo has fought in Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Who has Ryder fought” comments now..

Comment

Hip hip hooray
      This is an exhibition right ?

Comment

I'm okay with this fight but PPV? C'mon...

Comment

Decent stay busy tune up fight nothing more nothing less. Real test comes next.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            “Who has Ryder fought” comments now..
            Agree, but let’s not blame him for being mandatory. Let’s blame these organizations and their ranking. I personally don’t mind Ryder getting this chance. He’s “earned it” by playing the ranking game and fighting whoever they asked him to fight in order to move up.

Comment

I saw Ryder get outboxed by a past it Jacobs....this won't be competitive in the slightest

Comment

A true man of the people. Selling out a big stadium and bringing traffic to local businesses in his hometown.

Comment

This **** couldn’t even sell in the UK. PPV? Hahahaha okay.

Comment

Lol, a big thank you goes out to Fast Eddie and Cinnabon, with all the good fights over the past month, and next 3 months, you have once again outdone and upstaged everyone by coming through in the clutch with the best possible fight with the impeccable, the incomparable, the uniquely talented..... ..JOHN FXCKING RYDER!!!
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X