Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Usyk Warn Fury: If Fight Date Moves, Then Split is 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Usyk Warn Fury: If Fight Date Moves, Then Split is 50-50

Alexander Krassyuk, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk, has issued a firm warning to WBC champion Tyson Fury. The two unbeaten champions are slated to collide on April 29th at Wembley Stadium, but Usyk's handlers are doubtful about Fury's eagerness to move forward with the date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk and his team are the biggest divas ever. So many demands and trying to make it seem like Fury is ducking. Making him donate 1 million to charity when he has already donated many more millions from his Wilder purse. Diva Usyk is trying to get out of this fight, but fighting man Fury will not let him. Stop ducking and being a diva Usyk, stand up to the challenge against the Goat. Nash out
    Last edited by Nash out; 03-14-2023, 11:47 AM.

Comment

If the fight date does move, and it's a 50-50 demand, which I think is pretty fair, then the fight won't happen.

Fury and his team demanding too much, and not being helpful in making the fight happen I say this, even though yes, Fury is the bigger drawcard. But Usyk has more belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        Usyk and his team are the biggest divas ever. So many demands and trying to make it seem like Fury is ducking. Making him donate 1 million to charity when he has already donated many more millions for his Wilder purse. Diva Usyk is trying to get out of this fight, but fighting man Fury will not let him. Stop ducking and being a diva Usyk, stand up to the challenge against the Goat. Nash out
        Difficult to tell if you're joking. Fury never paid a penny to charity out of the Wilder fight and despite saying he'd fight AJ / Usyk for free .. great fighter but got to be the biggest liar in boxing and that's saying something, most of the rest just subvert the truth he just outright lies. Anyway hope he takes the fight and I think he wins.

Comment

I hope Fury is ready , he's got what he wants , a little mean and harsh BUT it's business....if he isn't 100% believe me , this rock solid , lovely man is going to entirely embarrass him. I doubt Tyson's that ****** but he is unpredictable and if he thinks Usyk is an easy nights work then he'll get taken to pieces !
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Slightly off topic but how big a draw is Fury really? Even after 2 straight losses, Joshua is probably a bigger draw and after 2 wins over Joshua, Usyks drawing power, I think, is being underestimated.
            Punch_n_Judy Punch_n_Judy likes this.

Comment

Fury is never going to get in the ring with Usyk. The only reason he makes those offers on Twitter is because he expect the other boxer to turn it down (same with the AJ offer) Then he can claim they ducked. Now Usyk has accepted he will just make it impossible to sign the contract by demanding alterations which Usyk can't accept.

Fury should eat some more uncastrated wild boar - might give him some b*lls!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                Fury is never going to get in the ring with Usyk. The only reason he makes those offers on Twitter is because he expect the other boxer to turn it down (same with the AJ offer) Then he can claim they ducked. Now Usyk has accepted he will just make it impossible to sign the contract by demanding alterations which Usyk can't accept.

Fury should eat some more uncastrated wild boar - might give him some b*lls!
                You've described the situation perfectly. Fury really doesn't want the fight and that is because he knows it is a fight he could easily lose.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Slightly off topic but how big a draw is Fury really? Even after 2 straight losses, Joshua is probably a bigger draw and after 2 wins over Joshua, Usyks drawing power, I think, is being underestimated.
                  Fury is a bigger draw than AJ right now in England. Matchroom not yet sold out Joshua's next fight. If the Fury/Usyk fight is announced it sells out Wembley the same day. Usyk is obviously known here as is for example Joseph Parker. But they make a fight legit which helps to sell it but they are not the sellers themselves. Put Usyk with Hgrovic on at the O2 - it'd be close to a flop.
                  4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Fury is a bigger draw than AJ right now in England. Matchroom not yet sold out Joshua's next fight. If the Fury/Usyk fight is announced it sells out Wembley the same day. Usyk is obviously known here as is for example Joseph Parker. But they make a fight legit which helps to sell it but they are not the sellers themselves. Put Usyk with Hgrovic on at the O2 - it'd be close to a flop.
                    How about world wide ppv?

Comment

Working...
                    X