Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Charlo's A Real Angry Man; He Barks A Lot, Just Grumpy All The Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Charlo's A Real Angry Man; He Barks A Lot, Just Grumpy All The Time

Tony Harrison has offered to assist Tim Tszyu in "any way" when the unbeaten Australian prepares for his shot at their division's undisputed champion. Harrison knows Jermell Charlo as well as any boxer because Harrison has fought Charlo twice. As the only opponent who has beaten Charlo, Tszyu and his team value Harrison's insight and expect to reach out to him before Tszyu challenges Charlo later this year for his IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO 154-pound championships.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He talking about Mall I guess. LOL but on the point

Comment

“There was never no bad blood between us, man, ever,” Tszyu said. “Like I said, I could show him around Australia one day and he can show me around Detroit one day.

yea idk if thats a good idea
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Virgil Hill and Tommy Hearns went fishing after their fight.

Comment

Tim Tszyu: Charlo's A Real Angry Man; He Barks A Lot, Just Grumpy All The Time

​Yes he is Tim.

But, Terence 'Bud' Crawford already said this, and made the very exact point.

And, just like he did with Crawford, Charlo will reply to you just as soon as he checks in with Erroll 'the tooth' Spence, Al Hayman, PBC and Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Cant wait for these dudes trade punches. Who knows they could end up fighting more than once if rivalry turns out to be that good.

Comment

Grumpy is called bipolar in the medical circle!

Comment

Strange interview. The jist of it seems that tszyu appreciated how Harrison behaved in tszyu’s country but then tszyu is insinuating that he isn’t held to the same optics standard when he goes to Charlo’s country. Odd mindset, but not unexpected

Comment

Terence Crawford is not even in Charlo's division, but somehow "Bud" wants a piece of Jermell. So Tszyu can't be alone in that observation in the grumpy department.
                  petero petero likes this.

Comment

Charlo likes to whoop ass, and doesn't look for new friends in his profession. Some fighters would do well to adjust their attitudes and look at everyone as a potential opponent as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X