Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Pushing For July Date With Jermell Charlo, in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Pushing For July Date With Jermell Charlo, in Las Vegas

Glenn Jennings, the manager for undefeated junior middleweight Tim Tszyu, is pushing to finalize the fight with undisputed world champion Jermell Charlo for a July date in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ll be neutral on this fight. I like both fighters. Unlike I was rooting against Tony Harrison this last fight because they asked him about Tank vs Ryan Garcia and he picked Tank because he said he would never go against a black man and he’ll always pick the black fighter against anybody else. Even tho Tank is more than likely gonna win, we don’t need racists in boxing like Tony Harrison. I’m glad he got his arse knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
      I’ll be neutral on this fight. I like both fighters. Unlike I was rooting against Tony Harrison this last fight because they asked him about Tank vs Ryan Garcia and he picked Tank because he said he would never go against a black man and he’ll always pick the black fighter against anybody else. Even tho Tank is more than likely gonna win, we don’t need racists in boxing like Tony Harrison. I’m glad he got his arse knocked out.
      It’s no different than Canelo saying he won’t fight Mexicans

Comment

I had favored Tszyu over Charlo the duck but this last fight showed Tszyu has soft hands. Tszyu laid into Harrison with about 20 unanswered power shots and dude was still standing. That is embarrassing. If Charlo has home field advantage and crooked PBC ref and judges hard to say who wins.

Comment

you stupid ho all fighters take their race. Its called combat pride. Did you cry about Alvarez taking the mexican fighters over anybody else? He even took it further and said that he won't even fight mexicans. he actually don't like fighting blacks because of their style skills. you are a weak racist maggot

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Man shut your dumb ass up. You’re not even from Mexico.

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

war tszyu!!!
              lets get back on topic hey lads

Comment

juneteenth

Comment

Working...
                X