Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez Aims To Bounce Back From Bivol, Continues 'Quest for Greatness'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez Aims To Bounce Back From Bivol, Continues 'Quest for Greatness'

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It's hard to be bullish on Gilberto Ramirez these days. The "Zurdo" brand took a significant hit last November in Abu Dhabi when the then-unbeaten former super middleweight king threw down with WBA light heavyweight champ Dmitry Bivol. He was bigger, perceived as stronger, and entered the ring brimming with confidence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight has fraud laid all over it
    Wish Rosado would retire before something bad happens to him

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Actually "something bad" already happened to Rosado He is surrounded himself with people that tell him lies. Lies about what he has left lies about how he is still relevant in the ring. And i am sure many lies too many to mention. But that is boxing it is built on the lies of others and then they get fighters to lie to themseleves. Or they lie to fight fans and say these two guys are something they are not. Happens all day long.

Comment

He needs an experienced trainer/corner. Their recent game plans have sucked and they made no on fight adjustments. He will never reach his full potential with a young kid as his trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
          He needs an experienced trainer/corner. Their recent game plans have sucked and they made no on fight adjustments. He will never reach his full potential with a young kid as his trainer.
          Could be he may need a new trainer could be he dont take instructions well dont follow thru the night of the fight. Or maybe he is just not all that good, maybe he has reached his level by now. Nothing wrong with that, at some point everyone does no matter what he does. New trainer new attack in the ring new girlfriend who knows what helps a person out. He has ALWAYS looked slow and unable to adjust to who is doing what in front of him People adjust to him and use his weaknesses against him. If he gets caught even a little bit this weekend he will really be exposed. I hope it turns into two mid level fighters beating the hell out of each other, that will do a lot for him some blook some knock downs on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Actually "something bad" already happened to Rosado He is surrounded himself with people that tell him lies. Lies about what he has left lies about how he is still relevant in the ring. And i am sure many lies too many to mention. But that is boxing it is built on the lies of others and then they get fighters to lie to themseleves. Or they lie to fight fans and say these two guys are something they are not. Happens all day long.
            Just would like for him to enjoy the rest of his life
            The fact that he thinks or believes he’s still relevant is obviously built on bullchit

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Honestly I think Rosado knocking out Bek the Bully did more harm than good because it prolonged his career. What did he get out of beating Bek? Getting beat up by Munguia, embarrassed by losing to Shane Mosley jr, and getting picked apart by Ali "99% of Boxingscene has no clue who I am" Akhmedov. Now Gabe's going to fight at a new weight class against a guy that if history is any indication, will come into the ring weighing as much as a heavyweight. Gabe willing to fight anyone was a blessing; now it's starting to turn into a curse.
              Smash Smash kiaba360 kiaba360 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Honestly I think Rosado knocking out Bek the Bully did more harm than good because it prolonged his career. What did he get out of beating Bek? Getting beat up by Munguia, embarrassed by losing to Shane Mosley jr, and getting picked apart by Ali "99% of Boxingscene has no clue who I am" Akhmedov. Now Gabe's going to fight at a new weight class against a guy that if history is any indication, will come into the ring weighing as much as a heavyweight. Gabe willing to fight anyone was a blessing; now it's starting to turn into a curse.
                Couldn’t have said it better
                Really respect Gabe for what he’s done and for always having stone cold balls in the ring taking on all comers
                But , yes time is a knocking
                Honestly he has no business being in there with Zurdo at light heavyweight

Comment

Zurdos quest for greatness will take him over this road

94.jpg

Comment

He ain’t achieving chit by fighting and even beating Gabe Rosado

Comment

Working...
                    X