Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Takam Wants To Get His Hands on Martin Bakole: Is He Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Takam Wants To Get His Hands on Martin Bakole: Is He Ready?

This past Saturday night, heavyweight veteran Carlos Takam (now 40-7-1 28KO's) secured a big victory when he defeated Olympic gold medalist Tony Yoka (now 11-2 9KO's) in Paris, France, notching his 40th professional victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think so, Martin Bakole is to big, to strong, and to committed to win to lose to Carlos Takam. Who although he is as game as they come is a more weathered, and worn fighter.

Comment

Martin should take the call after all his bragging this week , Takam is a fair test along the level of a Chisora
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

That would be a good fight. I don`t think Bakole is some killer, just Yoka really sucks.

Comment

Tony Yoka is a example of just because you're a good amatuer don't mean you're gonna be a good pro. His style for the pros don't translate well an he just gets outworked an when he gets pressure put on him he mentally checks out in there. Bakole vs takam would be a good fight tho on a undercard for a bigger fight somewhere
          Slowhand Slowhand rully rully like this.

Comment

Yoka, Hrgovic, and Joyce were the medalists in 2016 Olympics. I think currently it's Joyce who is in a better position as he has gone trough tougher challenge in Dubois. I like Hrgovic, but inactivity and facing low level opponents has limited his growth potential as shown during the fight with Zhang Zhilei who is far better opponent than any other that Hrgovic's faced. As for Yoka, I don't expect he would break through to elite level - he can, but seems like mentally he's not there.

Comment

I don’t know how he won a Olympic gold he is just a reincarnation of Audley Harrison and even that is a compliment

Comment

Working...
              X