Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter Shoots Down Fears, Expects Usyk Fight To Move Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter Shoots Down Fears, Expects Usyk Fight To Move Forward

Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has shot down any fears pertaining to a fallout in a unification showdown with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury’s ducking of AJ for Chisora has cost him dearly, he could of beat AJ in December and used his get out of Usyk free card against Chisora for April, he timed everything so wrong to avoid his Ukrainian nightmare who now has him backed in a corner with no windmill in sight.

Comment

It's like Arum said Usyk's promoter is trying to negotiate through the media.
      Without a doubt they're mad that Fury forced them into a terrible split and now they're lashing out.

They agreed to the fight 1-2 days ago. I'm going to give it a week before we get any credible info on the fight.
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Worth mentioning that Usyk has said the rematch clause was in the contract when they got it. I know who I believe here. Why do people still believe Fury??

Comment

Fury hating clowns gonna be doing a ton of crying when Fury stops Usyk. Excuses and a s**tload downplaying incoming. Oh and mix in some allegations. Like the Wilder boys fell off, like the Whyte fans fell off. The next hero, Usyk who beat a robot but struggled with Chisora who is a tad awkward is gonna win? He is fighting the ultra awkward, bigger, stronger and better man. Can already taste the tears. It's gonna look easy and Fury collects a massive check
          Last edited by jonnyc420; 03-13-2023, 05:25 PM.
          LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Fury’s ducking of AJ for Chisora has cost him dearly, he could of beat AJ in December and used his get out of Usyk free card against Chisora for April, he timed everything so wrong to avoid his Ukrainian nightmare who now has him backed in a corner with no windmill in sight.
            Is this a serious post?
            I said you had a good sense of humour but don't take the piss.
            LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Hands up for who's bothered about WTF the fighters are getting and what he , she or it thinks is fair or nor fair .Stop the hate and enjoy the big fight !!

Comment

"Fit as a butcher's dog" - Right On!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Fury hating clowns gonna be doing a ton of crying when Fury stops Usyk. Excuses and a s**tload downplaying incoming. Oh and mix in some allegations. Like the Wilder boys fell off, like the Whyte fans fell off. The next hero, Usyk who beat a robot but struggled with Chisora who is a tad awkward is gonna win? He is fighting the ultra awkward, bigger, stronger and better man. Can already taste the tears. It's gonna look easy and Fury collects a massive check
                  Fury winning in the ring doesn't change what Fury is. I respect him as a fighter, obviously. I just find it strange that people actually like him as a person and sportsman and justify his behaviour.

Comment

Usyk has fought Heavyweights, but he's never fought a Super Heavyweight.

That's really what Fury is.. . a level above a heavyweight in size, but moves like a smaller man.
                    thack thack likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X