Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Definitely Would Like a Bivol Rematch in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Definitely Would Like a Bivol Rematch in The Future

Former world super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (44-1, 30 KOs) returns to the ring this Saturday for the first time during his 13 1/2 -year pro career after suffering a loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude got outclassed and blanked out. Unless he has a terrific run there is no reason for them to fight again. All he had to offer was a glossy undefeated record.

Comment

Oh **** off.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

I would not be against it but Zurdo got lots of work to do first.
        SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Get in line and beat some light heavies.

And no, Rosado is not a light heavy, lol.

Comment

The turd thought he was at bivols skill level, bivol is at Joe Calzaghe level of class
            Last edited by Knuckle sandwich; 03-13-2023, 12:19 PM.
            MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

44-0 looks impressive until you fight someone who ISN’T a tomato can. He dwarfed Bivol in size and still got sparked. A rematch would be no different.

Comment

Nobody else wants to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                  44-0 looks impressive until you fight someone who ISN’T a tomato can. He dwarfed Bivol in size and still got sparked. A rematch would be no different.
                  Not many fighters look that bad on the night, he literally capitulated from the second round, couldn't land Jack on bivol, he's bivols ***** now....

Comment

"I could have been a little more active," he says.

Comment

Working...
                    X