No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu, Serious Contender: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu, Serious Contender: Weekend Afterthoughts

In order to avoid any offense, his muthaf------ name was stated right off the top in the title. Given the performance Jr. middleweight Tim Tszyu had on Saturday, respecting his most adamant of post-fight wishes seemed only fair.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How can one truly assess Tszyu 's performance, and his chances against Charlo, since Harrison had already retired entering the fight? No jab, no combos, no mobility... This was the WISH version of Harrison.

tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

I feel like Tim has made almost Connor Benn levels of improvement since his last couple of fights

Comment

Tim got me excited to see Charlo v Tszyu. Cant wait for them to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Tim got me excited to see Charlo v Tszyu. Cant wait for them to fight.
          I wasn't excited after Gausha, but I am now! Harrison was the best thing that ever happened for this event!

The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Tim does miracles at home, but not so hot on the road, so what does he do? Goes home and pulls another rabbit out of the hat. Even Jesus did his miracles in Galilee, the out back. Not so easy in Jerusalem. No offence.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              How can one truly assess Tszyu 's performance, and his chances against Charlo, since Harrison had already retired entering the fight? No jab, no combos, no mobility... This was the WISH version of Harrison.

I didn't see anything in there that Jermell Charlo can't handle.
              NENOBROWN NENOBROWN likes this.

Comment

rising up in the contender ranks for sure especially after his performance against former champion Harrison...

that being said though will he be able to win a world title against the current champions in his division?

time will only tell so we shall see what develops in Tszyu's future but I reckon it will be entertaining....

Comment

Actually looking forward to Tszyu Charlo now, think it will actually be competitive, I liked the way he broke Harrison down.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarDeanC*ntly View Post
                    Actually looking forward to Tszyu Charlo now, think it will actually be competitive, I liked the way he broke Harrison down.
                    Did he break him down ? Or kind of just wait him out till the later rounds ?

Comment

Working...
                    X