Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Isn't a Big Fan Of Montana Love: "I Really Feel Like He's P-ssy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Isn't a Big Fan Of Montana Love: "I Really Feel Like He's P-ssy"

In addition to his overall boxing skills, Montana Love's flamboyant personality, and outgoing demeanor left fans intrigued. During pressers, the 28-year-old would throw on his shades and lash out at his foes. Prior to actually stepping foot inside the ring on fight night, Love often took his time before sauntering his way through the arena while being accompanied by his pet dog.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make the fight! Hitchins should be fighting Love, or Spark! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Make the fight! Hitchins should be fighting Love, or Spark! Let's Go!
      Agreed Hitch is not going for a hike he is here for a long haul in the ring. I like his style he needs to progress but who dont, yea i can see where Hitch may not like Love he is a bit queer in a way more so then just a pussface as Hitch mentioned. Maybe HItch should walk into the ring with the Song --Whole lotta Love by Led Zeplin that would be a nice change from the garbage music most fighters walk in the ring with. Make the fight make them pay make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Agreed Hitch is not going for a hike he is here for a long haul in the ring. I like his style he needs to progress but who dont, yea i can see where Hitch may not like Love he is a bit queer in a way more so then just a pussface as Hitch mentioned. Maybe HItch should walk into the ring with the Song --Whole lotta Love by Led Zeplin that would be a nice change from the garbage music most fighters walk in the ring with. Make the fight make them pay make it happen
        Seems Spark will be on Canelo vs. Ryder, but no opponent announced yet! Spark turned down IBF Eliminator with Shojahon Ergashev! Hopefully it's Spark vs. Hitchins on that card?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Seems Spark will be on Canelo vs. Ryder, but no opponent announced yet! Spark turned down IBF Eliminator with Shojahon Ergashev! Hopefully it's Spark vs. Hitchins on that card?
          Probably Spark vs Valenzuela

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Probably Spark vs Valenzuela
            If that's the case, then bring on Hitchins vs. Love...ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Sorry buddy-boy but this is American boxing we're talking about and probably 99% (including myself) of American boxing fans don't know who da fuq Led Zeplin is! Nice try doe!

Comment

We will probably not Hitch vs Love anytime soon because Love's 3 fight deal ran out with MR and I don't think they will re-sign him after that stunt he pulled in his last fight. If love is serious about his craft he will go back to Showtime and fight the 140 PBC fighters like Russell, Rolly, Subriel, Brandon Lee, Puello, Elvis Rodriguez or Kenneth Simms. AB's broke azz will probably be crawling back to Haymon by this summer. Regis (WBC champ) will probably be looking to unify with Subriel (IBF champ) or Puello / Rolly (WBA champ). And Devin will be up to 140 by the end of the year after he curb stomps Loma and he finally hits the lotto with his undisputed fight against the Tankster on Showtime PPV. There is no reason for any American boxer not to hitch their wagons to either PBC or TR.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Sorry buddy-boy but this is American boxing we're talking about and probably 99% (including myself) of American boxing fans don't know who da fuq Led Zeplin is! Nice try doe!
                  Dont fell bad you dont know what you dont know.

Comment

Montana Love, Chris Colbert, Jose Valenzeula.....all three will never be the same!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X