Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Not Sure About His Boxing Future: I've Been Doing This Since I Was Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Not Sure About His Boxing Future: I've Been Doing This Since I Was Five

Popular undefeated hometown favorite Tim Tszyu dominated former world champion Tony Harrison with a ninth-round TKO to win the Interim WBO super welterweight title Sunday, before 11,740 rabid pro-Tszyu fans at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Translation: “I’m done till u need a name to get KOd by an up an comet again I got the name show me the money”
    in retrospect lubin or castano would have been a better test to see where he stands Harrison was just target practice
    NENOBROWN NENOBROWN likes this.

Comment

It's about time for Harrison to retire, It wouldn't even be in his best interest to serve as a sparring partner.

Comment

Hang 'em up Tone! You've been KO'd 4 times! Not a good look!

Comment

Don't retire. Rest and relax your body and your head. Heal up, take a vacation some place warm. Lay on the beach and think. Think about what went wrong, but also about what you did right. You flashed a wonderful jab. You have skills. You can box good. Your punches didn't seem very hurtful. It seems like Tim didn't respect your pop at all. Idk if it's a technical issue, like always punching on the move and not stepping in when u punch. Idk if you aren't turning them over or if you need to focus on conditioning more. I feel like u were waiting a lot maybe because u were thinking about gassing out later on. It looked like Tim's whole strategy was to pressure, stay close, touch u when he can, and wait until he saw u getting tired. Like he was sure u would fade eventually. Idk if conditioning is your issue. If you do retire, u were a credit to boxing and your grandfather would be proud of
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Don't retire. Rest and relax your body and your head. Heal up, take a vacation some place warm. Lay on the beach and think. Think about what went wrong, but also about what you did right. You flashed a wonderful jab. You have skills. You can box good. Your punches didn't seem very hurtful. It seems like Tim didn't respect your pop at all. Idk if it's a technical issue, like always punching on the move and not stepping in when u punch. Idk if you aren't turning them over or if you need to focus on conditioning more. I feel like u were waiting a lot maybe because u were thinking about gassing out later on. It looked like Tim's whole strategy was to pressure, stay close, touch u when he can, and wait until he saw u getting tired. Like he was sure u would fade eventually. Idk if conditioning is your issue. If you do retire, u were a credit to boxing and your grandfather would be proud of
            True only Tony can answer the question, no doubt he can get a few more paydays if he wants but he has got to be able to improve on his last fight, that may not be possible if he has lost it, good luck to him no matter what he does.

Comment

Working...
            X