Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Tim Tszyu Is Rapidly Getting Better; Up For The Challenge Against Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Tim Tszyu Is Rapidly Getting Better; Up For The Challenge Against Charlo

Tony Harrison encountered a different Tim Tszyu than the contender he studied on film. Harrison acknowledged after his ninth-round technical knockout loss to Tszyu on Sunday afternoon that the unbeaten Australian was better than he expected in their fight for the WBO interim junior middleweight title. The former WBC
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to admit I haven’t watched the kids rise in Oz, but he looked like a different fighter than the one who struggled with Gausha stateside last year. Smart pressure, decent defensive skills, no signs of fatigue. Mind you Harrison never got anything going to make him pay. Pretty one sided fight.

Comment

It's a predictable fight for me the moment I heard of it being made.

Comment

His dad described it best with the “ double punch “. Or something to that affect if my memory serves me correct. I know exactly what he meant too.
        Harrison completely under estimated Tim’s power and when he felt it he got gun shy. He just tried to stay alive with a long jab which was pretty odd to see from him. That head though, Jesus…
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Tony looked terrible he’s done at the championship level he’s not close the guy who fought charlo. Tsyzu is pretty good good pressure fighter only difference in this fight and gausha was he licked his shots better and Tony was a stationary target his legs look completely shot. He’s a trainer now not a fighter. Nice vacay and cash out fight for him tonys a good dude

Comment

I think this is more of where Tony is in his career than how good Tszyu is. Charlo dominates Tszyu when the fight is made.
            Bravado Bravado likes this.

Comment

Everyone dismissing Tony after the fact lmao. Tim stops charlo.
              Fills up Fills up BLASTER1 BLASTER1 like this.

Comment

Charlo is a different animal. Tszyu come forward style will suit Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
                  Charlo has a great chin he won’t stop him but it’s a winnable fight for him. Charlo is much better than Harrison and gausha tho so Tim will have to deal with return fire unlike his last 2 fights. It’s a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
                    Not hard to do. Tony wasn't top 15 until the WBO gave him an ad hoc promotion. 3 losses by KO in his salad days were glossed over in the hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X