Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: The Message Was Sent Clearly; You Know What's Up; I'm Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: The Message Was Sent Clearly; You Know What's Up; I'm Coming!

Tim Tszyu believes he delivered a message to Jermell Charlo by dropping and stopping the only opponent who has beaten Charlo. Tszyu looked directly into the camera and expressed his intentions to the undisputed 154-pound champion after he beat Tony Harrison by ninth-round technical knockout Sunday afternoon in Sydney, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They should strip Charlo of his title. Doesn´t fight.

Comment

Tom Zoo is the complete opposite of Will Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        They should strip Charlo of his title. Doesn´t fight.
        you are aware that he fought 10 months ago when he became undisputed, was scheduled to fight Tszyu but for injured. So you want him to get stripped for an injury?

Comment

Tha would be a really good fight, Charlo-Tszyi, better than Charlo-Castano perhaps.

Silly for a question to be asked if Charlo fights him in Australia. Which champion from America would do that, just stupid. The Haney-Kambosos was a somewhat different situation, where Devin went there, twice.

Comment

Didn't think Tszyu was ready for Charlo after fighting Gausha! Harrison may have been the best thing that happened to Tszyu's career! However Harrison didn't fight anything like Charlo will be fighting! Plus they won't be fighting in Tszyu's backyard! Charlo is an entirely different animal!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Tha would be a really good fight, Charlo-Tszyi, better than Charlo-Castano perhaps.

Silly for a question to be asked if Charlo fights him in Australia. Which champion from America would do that, just stupid. The Haney-Kambosos was a somewhat different situation, where Devin went there, twice.
              "Cool Boy Steph" Fulton is traveling to Japan for "Monster" Inoue! I like that fight! I think of it as "Wu-Tang Clan," vs. "Godzilla!" Lol!
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 03-12-2023, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Expecting an immediate response from Charlo ,hope he takes fight next. No tune ups.

Comment

Hey, can't wait for this fight. Hopefully we get Fundora vs Castano on the undercarriage, would be perfect. May the best man win! I still have Charlo but Tszyu can bang so somebody's getting kod

Comment

Probably the best outcome to build this fight. Charlo is a dominant champ and proven himself as the top dog. Tim seems ready to take this fight on. It looks like it will be a great one.

Comment

Working...
                    X