Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron: I Never Imagined Katie Taylor Fight Would Actually Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron: I Never Imagined Katie Taylor Fight Would Actually Happen

Katie Taylor has the chance to become a two-weight undisputed world champion when she takes on undisputed super lightweight world champion Chantelle Cameron in a historic homecoming fight at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday May 20, shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For some reason i think Taylor is very annoying but goddamn i respect her
    Smash Smash MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

in some way's this fight is a more dangerous fight for Taylor, than her rematch with Serrano would've been.
      For the following reasons Cameron has the advantages in height, reach, and punching power.
      Their chins, and hearts have both been tested, and they've passed those test, like true warrior's, this is a fight to watch.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        For some reason i think Taylor is very annoying but goddamn i respect her
        I think it’s the way she talks, it’s quite annoying

Comment

I think Cameron wins this fight

Comment

Two of the best women boxers in the sport. Katie is great but Chantelle might have the edge in size & youth.

Comment

So buzzing that this fight is happening!!!
              I think Chantelle Cameron is the most dangerous and risky fight for Katie Taylor around hef weight class. Chantelle is younger, bigger, taller, stronger, incredibly battle hardened whilst still fresh, excellent boxing skills, very very tough. She handled the very powerful Jessica McCaskill with comparative ease, she wins all her fights clearly. I feel this is too risky for Katie in terms of ending on a winning high, and although Katie deals with physically stronger opponents with better skills, Chantelle is both the stronger woman, and highly skilled. I shall be putting a few pounds on Chantelle that is for sure.

Comment

great fight, slight edge to taylor as she is the home girl & should win if its close, actually i think taylor will find a way to land her shots and take the rounds needed

Comment

Working...
                X