No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Tony Harrison: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Tony Harrison: Stats and Stakes

Earning title shots can happen a lot of different ways. There are systems in place that can be worked to get to cracks at alphabet titles. They have merit elements but aren't inherently about merit as much as participation in the structures of the sport. If it was all about merit, we'd never see any sanctioning body go down their rankings until they find someone willing to engage in one of their eliminators.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Harrison has never looked less hittable than his last fight. He is such a stiff challenge compared to Tszyu's resume thus far. Harrison will likely win 8-4 rounds if it goes the distance, but I do not see him stopping the Aussie.

Comment

Tim has 3 points out the gate. Of all the ways this fight can end, Tony by D wouldn't be my first pick. I don't have this guys insights, but I figure Tszu gets every point except he get staggered and dropped. Beat bloody will get him the sympathy points.

Comment

Tim by stoppage kids you heard it here first nothing can the stop the Timinator baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
          Harrison has never looked less hittable than his last fight. He is such a stiff challenge compared to Tszyu's resume thus far. Harrison will likely win 8-4 rounds if it goes the distance, but I do not see him stopping the Aussie.
          Nice prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post

Nice prediction
            You are now an expert at predicting the past.

Comment

Working...
            X