Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron-Katie Taylor Undisputed 140-Pound Championship Showdown Set, May 20 In Dublin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chantelle Cameron-Katie Taylor Undisputed 140-Pound Championship Showdown Set, May 20 In Dublin

Katie Taylor was determined to fight at home and versus a fellow undisputed champion. Both of those goals remain firmly intact. A long overdue homecoming for Taylor will come in the form of a dangerous challenge versus fully unified junior welterweight queen Chantelle Cameron. Both sides agreed to terms earlier in the week for a mouthwatering showdown that will take place May 20 at 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-11-2023, 04:17 PM.

Great fight.

Katie Taylor, the GWOAT for guts and drive. She does not fuck around

Comment

why no picture of chantelle cameron? she's also undisputed and hotter

Comment

Wow, wow, wow. I am so happy that this fight has been made. I can't wait now. It is goung to be epic. I am in love with this fight.

Comment

Taylor vs Cameron should turn out to be an exceptional fight, and I wouldn't be totally surprised if Cameron hangs the first defeat on Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            why no picture of chantelle cameron? she's also undisputed and hotter
            Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
              Great fight.

Katie Taylor, the GWOAT for guts and drive. She does not fuck around
              No doubt about it! Taylor doesn't **** around, she took the Serrano fight, and was ready for the rematch.
              That said this is a very difficult fight for both contestant's, and Cameron has a very good chance of beating Taylor.
              So kudos to both for taking such a challenging fight, on short notice, I'm looking forward to this title fight.

Comment

Working...
              X