Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Benavidez's Theatrics: "Sounds Good For The Cameras, We Don't Believe None Of That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant On Benavidez's Theatrics: "Sounds Good For The Cameras, We Don't Believe None Of That"

The level of animosity between Caleb Plant and David Benavidez unsurprisingly heated up during their first official presser. Although the two are slated to square off on March 25th, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, Benavidez appeared on the verge of swapping fists with his longtime rival far sooner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Word of the day: Bloviating.

Well played, Hans.

Comment

I don't know what bloviate means but if that's good, I'm that.

Comment

Lmfao...quick to forget!
        He believed that s.hit when he was stutterin like a prick and runnin away when David punked him in the gym...

Comment

Got a feeling Plant will make Benny eat all his words reason he stays so calm and composed.

Btw , Bloviate means talking lots bs ,empty babble which is precisely what benavidez is doing.

Comment

I'm perplexed. I've watched highlights & i've looked at his record & I would love someone to explain why they actually think Benavidez is any damn good? He just seems to be really highly thought of by lots of fight fans & I guess there must be some good reason beyond he's compiled an impressive resume by fighting people he was almost bound to beat.

Comment

Plant wins this fight & looks good doing it.
              Benavidez is overrated

Comment

Will Benavidez clip Plant and open up while disreguarding a counter hook by Plant? Or will Benavidez just mow him down--we will see.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I actually believe him and find his words quite convincing.
                  Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Eres puto. That’s why.

Comment

Working...
                    X