Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu On Fighting Harrison: My Life Isn't Gonna Be Based On What Jermell Charlo Is Doing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu On Fighting Harrison: My Life Isn't Gonna Be Based On What Jermell Charlo Is Doing

Tim Tszyu simply could've waited. With his shot at Jermell Charlo's four junior middleweight titles secure, no one would've criticized the Australian contender had he stayed patient until Charlo's hand injury healed and their 12-round, 154-pound championship match was rescheduled. Tszyu didn't want to extend an already lengthy layoff and instead demanded to fight for the WBO's interim title while Charlo recovers from two fractures in his left hand that he suffered while sparring a few days before Christmas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How fans wish all fighters have that kind of mentality. Many are playing waiting games afraid to take risks and would rather stay inactive wasting their primes.

Comment

I get what Tim is saying. He has more to worry about. I'd put my money on Liam Smith in the UK, Vegas, Mexico. The Tower in Tim's bedroom. Charlo has company in Tsyus head.
      icee icee likes this.

Comment

Can't do anything but respect that response. Tszyu appears to be a chip of the old block. Hopefully he can prove it in the ring.

Comment

Working...
        X