Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I Learned A Lot From My First Career Loss Against Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I Learned A Lot From My First Career Loss Against Bivol

A new look is provided to Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez ahead of his next fight. The former WBO super middleweight titlist and current light heavyweight contender no longer has the benefit of entering the ring as an undefeated fighter. That feeling was removed following his last outing, a lopsided points defeat to WBA light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol in a failed title bid last November 5 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Ramirez was unbeaten in 44 fights and convinced that he would leave the ring as a two-division titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lesson 1 that was learned - You and your padded record were never as good or impressive as you initially thought.

Comment

I don't know why some fighters are "obsessed" with passing Floyd's 50-0 mark. Is not just the 50-0, you could be 80-0 fighting bums and still not surpass Floyd's 50-0.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        Lesson 1 that was learned - You and your padded record were never as good or impressive as you initially thought.
        Brutal but true.
        Slicc Slicc likes this.

Comment

Good next fight for Yarde.

Comment

Zurdo the turdo learnt he is shyte
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Lesson: keep fighting Gabe Rosado level guys
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                I don't know why some fighters are "obsessed" with passing Floyd's 50-0 mark. Is not just the 50-0, you could be 80-0 fighting bums and still not surpass Floyd's 50-0.
                Same reason they were obsessed with Marciano's 49-0 mark.
                juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

zurdo learned 2 things, talking a big cocky game and being too over confident may not be good all the time & once u start crying it can be hard to stop

Comment

Leading up to the fight he said his victory over Bivol wouldn't be close He has to be the most delusional fighter out there

Comment

Working...
                    X