Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison On Third Bout With Jermell Charlo: Only Fight I Want, Only Fight That's Significant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison On Third Bout With Jermell Charlo: Only Fight I Want, Only Fight That's Significant

By Keith Idec - Tony Harrison knew that he'd have to endure a long journey toward a third fight against Jermell Charlo after his rival knocked him out in their rematch three years ago. That pursuit has taken Harrison halfway around the world, to Sydney, Australia, where the former WBC super
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can get that fight if he gets the upset victory, although I think Tszyu wins this.

Harrison is thinking of retirement already, which could be bad, or a good thing in terms of motivating him to another great performance.

He's a really skilled boxer with an educated jab,. His defence has to be on point at its best, as the first Charlo fight, or he'll get knocked down or out. His chin isn't the best, but perhaps he can test Tim's chin too, who has also hit the canvas.

Comment

Harrison ain't getting a decision in Australia & he sure ain't getting a KO.
      Tszyu by controversial Split decision or Draw.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
        Harrison ain't getting a decision in Australia & he sure ain't getting a KO.
        Tszyu by controversial Split decision or Draw.
        Well, he's looking past Tszyu, and we know what usually happens when fighters do that.
        SinderellaMan SinderellaMan likes this.

Comment

Charlo will beat you worst this time. Charlo know Harrison is the better boxer but Charlo ain't Boxing...he fighting he is gonna slow down and time Harrison and ko him quicker. Charlo has always tried to knock this dude head off. He almost had him the first fight and definitely wasn't going to let him off the hook the second fight

Comment

I'd watch a third fight but I think Charlo wins it. I had Charlo winning the first fight, and I had Harrison way ahead before he started clowning and got caught and stopped late in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Well, he's looking past Tszyu, and we know what usually happens when fighters do that.
              And the thing about Tszyu, he's actually pretty good. I have been impressed with how carries the warrior mentality of his father & puts in the work in the gym.

Comment

Working...
              X