Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Diego Pacheco, Jack Cullen - Set For Battle in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Diego Pacheco, Jack Cullen - Set For Battle in Liverpool

Pacheco, Cullen Weights Photos Gallery - After an injury forced Callum Smith out of his Light-Heavyweight clash with Pawel Stepien at the M&S Bank Arena Liverpool on Saturday March 11, Diego Pacheco's WBO International Super-Middleweight Title showdown with Jack Cullen and Robbie Davies Jr's Super-Lightweight fight with Darragh Foley now co-headlining. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sid-kneee or better known as Cindy has to back up his words if Pacheco beats the crap out of his brit boy Cullen.

War Pacheco!
    El Más Loco El Más Loco likes this.

Comment

Cullen smiles a lot, as if he has absolutely no idea how bad he's about to get hurt tomorrow lol

Comment

Clueless Eddie Hearn never ceases to amaze me. Has an up-and-coming Mexican American boxer with a built in fan base in Los Angeles and for some stupid reason decides to have him fight in Liverpool against some unknown run-of-the-mill UK bum.

Pacheco should be fighting in his home state to being garnering attention and ticket sales...the UK bum should have been brought to Los Angeles not Pacheco going over there.
        Last edited by El Más Loco; 03-10-2023, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
          Clueless Eddie Hearn never ceases to amaze me. Has an up-and-coming Mexican American boxer with a built in fan base in Los Angeles and for some stupid reason decides to have him fight in Liverpool against some unknown run-of-the-mill UK bum.

Pacheco should be fighting in his home state to being garnering attention and ticket sales...the UK bum should have been brought to Los Angeles not Pacheco going over there.
          Bum? WTF has your sorry ass ever done to be in the top 10% in the world at what you do for a living? That means you aren't even as good as a so-called "Bum".

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Bum? WTF has your sorry ass ever done to be in the top 10% in the world at what you do for a living? That means you aren't even as good as a so-called "Bum".
            Yes, a BUM. I'm talking relative to other boxers in his profession. If that offends you....well I don't really care.

And please don't hit me with the same old "they are taking brain damage for our enjoyment so please respect them argument".

Comment

I thought it might be as easy as just putting him on undercards in LA/TX, but he just hasn't gotten that traction with the US fans yet. He's been around for a while even though he's still young.

Out here, he's not going to be in a fight that can be a main event and draw as many fans. Not that many are going to show up for a Pacheco headliner no matter how built in the fanbase is. He can be the main event in the UK, get that experience and use their built in fanbase to hopefully get better. When he comes back here he shold be able to move up the card now.
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 03-11-2023, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Yes, a BUM. I'm talking relative to other boxers in his profession. If that offends you....well I don't really care.

And please don't hit me with the same old "they are taking brain damage for our enjoyment so please respect them argument".
                Relative to other boxers? He is still in the top 10% at what he does for a living, which is not a bum in any comparison. And you called GGG a bum, a fighter in the top 1% in the world. So by you calling them bums and Cullen a UK bum not only establishes that fact that you have a low IQ, it also establishes that fact you are a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Relative to other boxers? He is still in the top 10% at what he does for a living, which is not a bum in any comparison. And you called GGG a bum, a fighter in the top 1% in the world. So by you calling them bums and Cullen a UK bum not only establishes that fact that you have a low IQ, it also establishes that fact you are a racist.
                  Cullen is a bum, deal with it.
                  And GGG is a bum in my eyes....biggest hype job ever for a guy with a lack luster resume. And him just dropping his belt to keep avoiding and old Lara proves how much of a bum he is.

Racist? LOL I wasn't aware that two UK bums like Cullen and Dillain Whyte were the same race.

Fuhcking loser

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post

I thought it might be as easy as just putting him on undercards in LA/TX, but he just hasn't gotten that traction with the US fans yet. He's been around for a while even though he's still young.

Out here, he's not going to be in a fight that can be a main event and draw as many fans. Not that many are going to show up for a Pacheco headliner no matter how built in the fanbase is. He can be the main event in the UK, get that experience and use their built in fanbase to hopefully get better. When he comes back here he shold be able to move up the card now.
                    As much as I dislike Bob Arum lets be real, Diego Pacheco would be way further along then what Eddie Hearn currently has him. He wouldn't be headlining yet but he would be on California and Las Vegas under-cards building his name and getting highlight reels. Pacheco should be turning heads already but I have completely forgotten about him because DAZN isn't really pushing him. Look how quickly Arum built Teofimo, Gabe Flores, Shukar, etc.

Beating Cullen in the UK is good experience but does very little to help his marketability.

Comment

Working...
                    X