Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Heated Face To Face in Los Angeles - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Heated Face To Face in Los Angeles - HUGE Gallery

Davis, Garcia Los Angeles Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated boxing superstars Gervonta "Tank" Davis and "King" Ryan Garcia squared off for the second straight day on Thursday, this time in Los Angeles as they completed back-to-back, coast-to-coast press conferences to preview their highly anticipated 12-round showdown that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV production on Saturday, April 22 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Esther Lin, Ryan Hafey, Cris Esqueda)
    [Click Here To Read More]

And you had on a purse on yesterday lol

Comment

What the hell is going on with Oscar's face/jaw?

Comment

Lol Tank sporting the Oscar shirt.

Comment

Tank went from wearing female attire, and accessories to wearing a motorcycle gang leather jacket.
          All of the negative comment's on social media must have gotten to him big time, he's acting seriously confused.
          Even when he was talking he sounded funny a really soft sounding voice, I just really found it strange coming from a Tank!
          That said I'm really looking forward to watching this fight, but no PPV for me I'll catch it in one of the many sports bars out there.
          I just don't know who's going to win this fight, it's like they usually say it's whoever executes more effectively, and imposes his will on the other.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 03-09-2023, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post
            What the hell is going on with Oscar's face/jaw?
            He looks drained at the weight. Meanwhile...BHop looks like he could throw down tomorrow.

Comment

Hmmm......so Davis was wearing purse.
              Weird.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins keeps himself in great shape. I’m impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                  And you had on a purse on yesterday lol
                  I just saw a picture of the green women's purse that Gervonta, had hanging over his left wrist, what did Mayweather do to him.
                  He's wearing dangling earrings, necklace's, pink jacket, wrist bracelet's, all women's accessories, there's no way to defend that.
                  Trying to explain it would be even worse, I never seen nothing like it before at a boxing press conference, I don't think I've ever seen
                  a female show up to a boxing press conference with a purse.
                  I can't even call him Tank anymore, from now on it'll be strictly Gervonta, what in the hell was he thinking when he bought this stuff.

Comment

davis-garcia-23.jpg

davis-garcia_1678415143.jpg
                    Looks like they're singing a duet
                    Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X