Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Telling Crawford, 'Let Me Help You In Making The Errol Spence Fight Happen'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Telling Crawford, 'Let Me Help You In Making The Errol Spence Fight Happen'

NEW YORK - If Terence Crawford would allow Oscar De La Hoya to promote him, "The Golden Boy" is confident he can help put together another megafight with Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure to be a winning move

Comment

Oscar and Bernard's heads are huge compared to Bud's pinhead + plus Bud is just small generally compared to them. Striking!
      Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Hate to say this but prime Oscar whoops duckford and spence at 147 lol. As far as getting duckford to sign don’t mention spence that’s gonna make him run the other way. He’ll fight rocha then look for another bum check lol
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

can't do any worse than has been done so far
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Crawford will end up fighting at a catch weight with a rehydration clause

pbc getting stingy

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
              Hate to say this but prime Oscar whoops duckford and spence at 147 lol. As far as getting duckford to sign don’t mention spence that’s gonna make him run the other way. He’ll fight rocha then look for another bum check lol
              There's no shame in saying that lol everyone who knows boxing knows a prime De La Hoya would've beat both most likely by KO. If Egis and Gamboa can hurt Crawford and Porter and Ugas can hurt Spence without a doubt a left hook would hurt them both at 147 or 154.

LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Garcia v Davis is the real deal, these guys are old school they want the fight ...Spence and Crawford has gone stale ,one 33 one knocking on 36!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  Definitely agree with you that a prime De La Hoya beats both Spence and Crawford. But, clearly you think that it's Bud who is the one holding up their potential fight, and he deserves the criticism for it, but Spence (and his management) are equally to blame. And, while they are doing great financially, if they care about their legacies, then they have to fight. Because right now, they will be considered as a tier below ATG status. But, maybe they don't care about that, and only care about money.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Garcia v Davis is the real deal, these guys are old school they want the fight ...Spence and Crawford has gone stale ,one 33 one knocking on 36!
                    I think you are half right. One wanted the fight so much that he was willing to give away any chance he might have had to win it. The other was willing to accept that gift.

NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X