Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Hopes To Face Rey Vargas Next, But Sees 'Lotta Great Fighters At 126'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Hopes To Face Rey Vargas Next, But Sees 'Lotta Great Fighters At 126'

ONTARIO, California - Rey Vargas got a close look Saturday night at Brandon Figueroa's ability to wear down an opponent with persistent pressure. Now that Figueroa has beaten Mark Magsayo, the pressure is on Vargas to accept a title defense against Figueroa next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like to see some unifications at this weight class

Comment

His performance with magsayo convinced me that he has the boxing skills to beat Lara and the pressure to overwhelm Lopez. Also feel like Vargas is physically to weak to keep him at bay and would eventually succumb to the body work.

The one who brings him the most problems would probably be Robeisy Ramirez. Who most would favor to win with good reason.

Comment

Get the Vargas fight done first, and if Fig wins, then PLEASE FOCUS ON MAURICIO LARA! Figueroa vs. Lara would be a classic for as long as it lasts!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Any fighter he goes against will be thrilling. Funny how he turned out to be much better than his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
            His performance with magsayo convinced me that he has the boxing skills to beat Lara and the pressure to overwhelm Lopez. Also feel like Vargas is physically to weak to keep him at bay and would eventually succumb to the body work.

The one who brings him the most problems would probably be Robeisy Ramirez. Who most would favor to win with good reason.
            People are underrating Vargas and he is anything but physically weak. He is unbeaten at this weight class and his height and reach could keep Brandon at bay for most of the fight.
            Last edited by richardt; 03-09-2023, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X