Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Would Be Very Disappointed In Myself If I Don't Knock Out Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Would Be Very Disappointed In Myself If I Don't Knock Out Caleb Plant

David Benavidez didn't sugarcoat it. While winning in any fashion is ultimately most important, the unbeaten WBC interim super middleweight champion admitted that he won't be satisfied if he doesn't knock out Caleb Plant in their grudge match March 25 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now imagine him losing fight...he'll be doing lines by july 4th with pops right next to him still making excuses to why he lost.
    jg_vza jg_vza likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
      Now imagine him losing fight...he'll be doing lines by july 4th with pops right next to him still making excuses to why he lost.
      Woaaah ...Hold up
      That's a way down low comment right there
      But very funny
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Woaaah ...Hold up
        That's a way down low comment right there
        But very funny
        Lol
        Lmao

Comment

I'd b pretty surprised if he knocked him out in 6. Plant outta look decent till he starts to gas around 6, then I'm expecting a late round stoppage for benevidez.

Comment

lol It would be like a serious reason to do this "hobby" more intensely lol

Bena may lose this one. Plant is the more proven fighter and also the better boxer.
            Last edited by Raimondo; 03-09-2023, 10:21 AM.

Comment

As I see it, Benevidez and his daddy (organgrider and monkey?) have talked themselves into a corner. Not only do they have to make absolutely good on all of their grade 9 lipwork, they have to show up clean, pants and belt buckled, the whole bit. Its far more than just winning a grudge match. These two have become such animated ****apples, they abolsutely have to save face well beyond the work at hand.

Comment

Benny is putting more pressure on himself to perform. He better, or he’ll look like a d/ck
                I think Plant does enough on points to damage him, win or lose.

Comment

He may call you for the sale! One garbage man delivering to a sick individual, seems normal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post

lol It would be like a serious reason to do this "hobby" more intensely lol

Bena may lose this one. Plant is the more proven fighter and also the better boxer.
                    Lol yeap u got that right. Its a fifty-fifty fight but my $ on sweet cheeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X