Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Feels Harrison is "100%" a Better Skilled Fighter Than Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Feels Harrison is "100%" a Better Skilled Fighter Than Charlo

Tim Tszyu was supposed to face undisputed super welterweight champion Jermell Charlo on Jan. 28 but Charlo was forced to pull out of the fight due to a broken left hand in late December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m a big Charlo fan and tszyu is mistaken!

Comment

Of course he does....it's called promoting his actual fight.
      Had it been Charlo, he'd say Charlo was the better opponent.

Very self serving
      TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

Charlo found a way to duck Tszyu. Would never have guessed that with 100% certainty.

Comment

"I’ve been sparring big, strong unbreakable blokes and he looks like I could crack him in half.” - Tim Tszyu

You know you're fighting a skilled, rangy, fighter, and that's what you go get for sparring? Good luck with that!

Comment

Charlo gets hurt and is called DUCK
            HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
            Casual Clown
            Undisputed Jr. MW CHAMPION ducks a guy that as soon as he mentioned Charlo name, and BTW Is his mandatory, Charlo said immediately let's fight and signed the contract..FOH

Comment

Tim has to build himself up. If he was serious, he would have stayed in America and gone after the Tower. He's playing safe as he can at home with an aging foe.
              TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

My 10 yo nephew is more skilled than Charla. Not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                  Charlo found a way to duck Tszyu. Would never have guessed that with 100% certainty.
                  You big Dummy

Comment

Ur 10 y/o nephew, his daddy and of course you, would all get KTFO by Charlo. AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Comment

Working...
                    X