Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Face To Face in New York City - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Face To Face in New York City - HUGE Gallery

Davis, Garcia New York City Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated boxing superstars Gervonta "Tank" Davis and "King" Ryan Garcia went face to face for the first time at a press conference in New York on Wednesday as they previewed their highly anticipated 12-round showdown that headlines a pay-per-view event on Saturday, April 22 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Ryan Hafey, Stephanie Trapp and Larry Moronez)
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR KingRy

Comment

Garcia looks like he's close to fight weight, looks like he's in the low 140s

Comment

If I was Ryan id say to myself, fook that HYDRATION CLAUSE!!!! Take the financial hit and fook up that midget. He can EASILY make up that financial loss on other fights after whipping scank. If he does that. ILL BUY THE FIGHT and ill buy his next 5 fights. Just fook up that fake.
        Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 03-08-2023, 08:43 PM.
        Regge Regge Marvin Santiago Marvin S like this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          If I was Ryan id say to myself, fook that HYDRATION CLAUSE!!!! Take the financial hit and fook up that midget. He can EASILY make up that financial loss on other fights after whipping scank. If he does that. ILL BUY THE FIGHT and ill buy his next 5 fights. Just fook up that fake.
          ———
          I’ll be saving this thread so I can send you a message.
          I’m not invested in either side but I can predict with a 95% certainty that Garcia will be taken off that ring on a stretcher

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———
            I’ll be saving this thread so I can send you a message.
            I’m not invested in either side but I can predict with a 95% certainty that Garcia will be taken off that ring on a stretcher
            ME TOO!!!! I AGREE! He aint going to be worth sheeit with that hydration clause. Thats my point brain surgeon.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

ME TOO!!!! I AGREE! He aint going to be worth sheeit with that hydration clause. Thats my point brain surgeon.
              For some reason you’re the only one that has a problem with it. I haven’t heard anything from Ryan or Oscar for that matter. But here you go with your built in excuse already.
              Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Why is that Uncle Banks looking mofo Ellerbe in the middle of these two during the stare off when dude don’t even promote either of them. Nowhere does it mention Mayweather promotions being involve in the fight. Dude needs to take a page out of his boss book in Floyd and not show up in any fighters press conferences they have no investment in.
                millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

the height difference is less than Barrios. Ryan is getting washed come April 22nd

Comment

Why a cowardly rehydration clause? Maybe Ole Tank ain't so sure of this fight.
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X