Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: A Body Shot or Head Shot - I Just Want To Knock Cullen Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: A Body Shot or Head Shot - I Just Want To Knock Cullen Out!

Dieogo Pacheco wants to be recognised as a contender rather than a prospect once he knocks out Jack Cullen in their WBO International Super-Middleweight Title showdown at the M&S Bank Arena Liverpool this Saturday March 11, live on DAZN (excluding Australia and New Zealand).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie Hearn proving once again to be the most clueless promoter. Diego Pacheco, a prospect out of Los Angeles, is fighting in England. Pacheco has a built in fan base in a big boxing city and Eddie decides to stick him in a worthless fight in Britain..........

Comment

​​​Cullen is a decent step up. He's a tough guy who can fight but I expect pacheco to be way to classy for him an he'll get him out there probaly to the body in about 5-6 rounds. Don't know why they'd put pacheco on a card randomly in Liverpool tho he seems like a guy they should be building as s future ticket seller in the West coast of America. LA, the Bay, San diego etc
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-08-2023, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Fast eddie got a potential diamond in rough in this kid ,could become future mex-american star if he get the right fights

Comment

Pacheco doesn't need to rush into anything. Just stay active this year and next. Uzacategui and Shane Mosley Jr. would be 2 names this year.

Comment

Working...
          X