Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Like To Challenge Myself, Why Not Fight Top Pound-For-Pound Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Like To Challenge Myself, Why Not Fight Top Pound-For-Pound Person

Stephen Fulton should be very low on any list of fighters who have to prove their place among the sport's elite. Somehow, the unbeaten and unified WBC/WBO junior featherweight titlist felt compelled to pursue a pound-for-pound showdown with Naoya Inoue. Whatever criticism existed, Fulton was more than happy to answer the call as the two will collide May 7 at Yokohama Arena in Inoue's hometown of Yokohama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a top tier fight that got done without all the drama and negotiating via the media. Is true that Fulton could had fought Figueroa or Alex but this fight is bigger.

Comment

Fulton said, "Duck who? Here I am, right here!!!"
      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

The best vs The best
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Kudos to Fulton here. Going on the road for a mega fight title defense against the top p4p guy.

Other professionals need to follow this blueprint.

Comment

Inoue took the easier of the 2 champs. Inoue is the ducker. Fulton is getting cashed out. Pbc can’t pay him what he thinks he’s worth. He should sign with Kanye

Comment

[QUOTE=The Big Dunn;n31763636]Kudos to Fulton here. Going on the road for a mega fight title defense against the top p4p guy.

Other professionals need to
              Last edited by wildman; 03-08-2023, 10:55 AM.

Comment

If Fulton wins, he cannot be denied a high PFP ranking.

Comment

Don’t see this being close at all imo Inoue is better at everything. Fulton could probably make it 12 if he fights to survive rather than win, he’s slick enough.

Comment

Got Inoue in this but you got to give Fulton credit for getting **** done, against as dangerous a fighter that Naoya is. No bull**** postering like so many other fighters. Shows that if you truly want a fight, it can get done.

Comment

Working...
                    X